Friday, April 12, 2013

YES Abroad Finalist!

After a very stressful day in which I refreshed my email about once every .45 seconds, I finally received my email! I'm a finalist to Oman for the 2013-2014 school year!
There are honestly no words with which I can explain how excited I am. It's only now beginning to sink in. This has been a dream, albeit a fairly unrealistic one, of mine for so long that it is still surreal to think that I have achieved it.
I am so excited for my fellow YES-ers who were accepted, they all deserve it so much! No matter what the outcome, everyone who attended the In Person Selection Event (IPSE) with me are some of my favorite people in this entire world.
So now all that's left to do is prepare myself for the Pre-Departure Orientation (PDO), and to finally go to an area of the world that has always fascinated me. Oman, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment